Broadcast Ready PR 1-2-1 TV Media Training
Please fill out our media training enquiry form below and we will get back to you shortly usually within 24 hours if it’s Monday to Friday.
We’re broadcast ready. Are you?
Do you have a desire to go on the news as a guest expert? You know it also makes huge commercial sense, but you’ve done nothing about it yet? Have you done a TV interview and lacked confidence, or just not as been as good as you feel you could be; so really want more practice to get your technique nailed?
Have you been on TV, but it was a long time ago? Do you want to get your message across confidently and go on broadcast news and current affairs shows again and again? But does facing Emily Maitlis fill you with fear?
Broadcast Ready PR’s media trainers have a wide experience of media training Chairmen, CEO’s and senior directors from leading companies such as Samsung and Schroders plc. We have also trained many entrepreneurs, sole traders and professionals like lawyers and medical personnel.
Breaking news 24 hours a day, the Internet, cell phone videos, Skype and Zoom interviews plus social media have made a demand for information more immediate than ever. Are you ready to face the press at a moments notice?
The course will cover:
• How to be a credible guest on TV
• Experience being interviewed up to three times by a TV or radio journalist
• Get vital intonation training to give you the edge
• Test drive in the safety of a TV studio or your home or office in what it will feel like being an expert on the news
• You’ll receive tips and tricks to take home with you as homework and ongoing practice plus an assessment as to whether you need more coaching before you go on TV or are ready now.