Broadcast Ready PR Online Group TV Media Training
The online group TV media training course is launching in the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2020. Please register below in you’d like to join in.
Are you looking for 1-2-1 TV Media Training? You can find information about the 1-2-1 training offered here.
Join the waiting list here for the next course
We’re broadcast ready. Are you?
Do you have a secret desire to go on the news as a commentator? You know it also makes commercial sense, but you’ve done nothing about it yet? Have you done a TV interview and lacked confidence, or just not as been as good as you feel you could be; so really want more practice to get your technique nailed?
Have you been on TV, but it was ages ago? Do you want to get your message across in a sure-fire confident style that could mean they’ll phone you back to get you on air again, and again?
But does facing Laura Kuenssberg fill you with fear? Broadcast Ready PR’s media trainers have a wide experience of media training Chairmen, CEO’s, women, and senior directors from leading companies such as Samsung, Schroders plc, NBrown plc.
Breaking news 24 hours a day, the Internet, mobile phone videos, Skype interviews, and social media have made a demand for information more immediate than ever. Are you ready to face the press at the drop of a hat?
• How to be a credible interviewee on TV
• Experience being interviewed several times by an international journalist in a professional TV news setting
• Get the all-important intonation training to give you an advantageous edge
• The chance to get a show reel produced of your best take
• Test drive in the safety of a TV studio or your office in what it will feel like being an expert on the news
• You’ll receive tips and techniques to take home with you as homework and ongoing practice and an assessment as to whether you need more coaching or not