Kerry Hopkins started a club with no name in 2013 for the Broadcast Ready Expert Women campaign. Some of this work has involved generously giving thousands of hours of voluntary work in this area every week since. It has since recently evolved into a Club.
We have a window of opportunity open right now as we are taking new applications from people wishing to join. We can’t guarantee that your application will be accepted – we select only the candidates who we’re confident will benefit from club membership – but we want to hear from you if you think you and your company could be a contender.
The Club with No Name Yet would benefit from more volunteers, so do also get in touch if you’d like to become a volunteer. We have some glamorous and exciting things on the radar.
- A course of six live Q&A Zoom webinars with senior broadcast PR guru and former broadcast journalist, Kerry Hopkins
- A listing of a high-quality profile of you or your client onto the Broadcast Ready digital database. This is pending a successful review of the profile based on a level of quality that adheres to British broadcasting standards*
- Inspiration, education and facts on how getting on TV and radio can commercially benefit yourself and your organisation
- Access to networking events involving the media
- Access to bespoke broadcast media training specifically for expert women (additional fee payable)
- Access to the one-day PR course for FTSE 100 PRs on broadcast media (additional fee payable)
- Access to spokespeople insights of FTSE 100 firms to benchmark your firm against, if available
- You can use the logo in your internal communications, website, LinkedIn profile and social media. Show that you’re a member on your LinkedIn page summary by adding the logo to boost your credibility. We have a club page that you can also add showing you’re a member
- Getting noticed by more broadcast media
- Apply to receive a personal VIP invitation to our House of Commons event with MPs, national Press and broadcast executives, listed company and private company execs, senior execs and the C-Suite, spokespeople and their PR’s/Marketers. No fee payable for this invitation-only event
- Club membership rates:
- Per company: Annual membership for all spokespeople and up and coming spokespeople within a company and the PR’s and marketers – pay £2,990+VAT for a full year’s membership
- Per person: Annual membership – please enquire within
- Contact us on 44 (0)7900 981 751 for a chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply